View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nangz

re: The greatest moment in Esports

Not sure if any of you follow esports but I thought i'd share this as its pretty huge. Currently going on is the International 2 for Dota2 by Valve in Seattle Washington. Prize pool of 1.6 million with grand prize of 1 million, largest in esports history.

This is the crowd when the crowd favorites score a massive comeback. Gives me hope that someday esports will be on primetime.

Also, incase anyone actually knows wtf is going on or would like to see, here is the ingame footage with the same commentary and crowd roars.

Yea that is awesome. With how big pro-gaming has become I think it's only a matter of time before we see it/esports on primetime.

The networks can only hold out for so long before they realize just how much of an audience there is out there for them.

One of my all time favorite tournament videos, it's an oldie but still so damn good:

I just wish that video had a better view of the audience. Hard to tell how many people are actually there.

only a matter of time

Jump to: