View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 39, 40, 41  Next
Refusalhoof

re: Random Pictures - Share them here!

I was curious, so i used google translate to figure out what the swedish article said...funny stuff.

Swedish to English translation
A 31-year-old woman in Gothenburg has notified Findus after she found a penis with testicles associated in a package of prepared foods intended to be heated in the microwave. Women should not have been detected by the penis until after she pulled the plastic film covering plastic mold top, after finding the woman was upset and have had to go into therapy to get over his horror to find body parts in food, also she has gone down the entire 18 kilograms since incident when she suffers from severe trauma and live almost exclusively on the running food.

2005, reported a similar case in the newspapers, the family of Ed Rengsjö told that they found a penis in a ketchup bottle from the grocery chain Willys, both newspapers and the police were called in but "penis" was found after labratorieanalys just be a sponge.

This time it seems real penis and Findus has yet been able to explain how it ended up in the pack with food. According Findus produced this kind of lunch box by a subcontractor in Malaysia and has now requested a thorough investigation from them on how penis ended up with the food.
- We are waiting for our subcontractor's report before we can speak with us further about this, tell Findus press contact in Sweden Siv Rubeck.

Dish, 31-year-old woman allegedly found in the penis is "Tiger Prawns in Thai sauce," Findus has this morning in a press release said that you pull into this particular dish, pending an investigation by one of its subcontractors.

Swedish blade has performed its own investigation and have managed to get in touch with Findus supplier in Malaysia. Jason Chia, product expert for the company at "Etham and Brothers food" in Kuala Lumpur, has commented on the find in today's Swedish blade;
- Tiger Prawns with penis and sweet and sour sauce is one of our favorites so I'm amazed that this arouses so much attention in Sweden, our penises are only the highest quality, the, no one has complained before.

- If you only knew what is in our Beef a la Lindstrom, you would forget all about the penis, trust me, says Jason Chia, in a final comment to the Swedish blade.

Troll

Forum Image

Troll

♥ Norwegian summers:

Forum Image

Super Troll

this is a tunnel out in the country side ... its a bit deciving in the fact that farm equipment is able to pass thro with no issues

Forum Image
Elizabeth2
Friend
Troll

Forum Image
*Chicane
Friend
Troll

This is from a news article I just read. A photographer got his camera stolen by an ape in the jungle and the ape took a self portrait of himself which came out really clear and good. The ape got so scared from the sound when he took the picture so he ran off, but came back soon after to play with the camera and ended up taking over 150 pictures with it, most of them were really blurry except his first self portrait.

News Article: http://www.tv2.no/nyheter/snop/ape-tok-selvportrett-med-stjaalet-kamera-3534989.html

Forum Image

Veteran Poster

Forum Image

Troll

Forum Image Forum Image

Austrian driver allowed 'pastafarian' headgear photo

An Austrian atheist has won the right to be shown on his driving-licence photo wearing a pasta strainer as "religious headgear".

Niko Alm first applied for the licence three years ago after reading that headgear was allowed in official pictures only for confessional reasons.

Mr Alm said the sieve was a requirement of his religion, pastafarianism.

Later a police spokesman explained that the licence was issued because Mr Alm's face was fully visible in the photo.

"The photo was not approved on religious grounds. The only criterion for photos in driving licence applications is that the whole face must be visible," said Manfred Reinthaler, a police spokesman in Vienna.

He was speaking on Wednesday, after Austrian media had first reported Mr Alm's reason for wearing the pasta strainer.

After receiving his application the Austrian authorities had required him to obtain a doctor's certificate that he was "psychologically fit" to drive.

According to Mr Reinthaler, "the licence has been ready since October 2009 - it was not collected, that's all there is to it".

The idea came into Mr Alm's noodle three years ago as a way of making a serious, if ironic, point.

A self-confessed atheist, Mr Alm says he belongs to the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, a light-hearted, US-based faith whose members call themselves pastafarians.
Passport photos of Niko Alm with a colander on his head A medical interview established the self-styled "pastafarian" was mentally fit to drive

The group's website states that "the only dogma allowed in the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster is the rejection of dogma".

In response to pressure for American schools to teach the theory known as intelligent design, which some Christians favour as an alternative to natural selection, the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster wrote to the Kansas School Board asking for the pastafarian version of intelligent design to be taught to schoolchildren.
Straining credulity

In the same spirit, Mr Alm's pastafarian-style application for a driving licence was a response to the Austrian recognition of confessional headgear in official photographs.

The licence took three years to come through and, according to Mr Alm, he was asked to submit to a medical interview to check on his mental fitness to drive but - straining credulity - his efforts have finally paid off.

It is the police who issue driving licences in Austria, and they have duly issued a laminated card showing Mr Alm in his unorthodox item of religious headgear.

When asked for his reaction to Mr Reinthaler's comments, Mr Alm told the broadcaster ORF: "I didn't know I was guilty of not collecting it. That doesn't alter the fact that it still took nearly a year [to be issued]".

The next step, Mr Alm told the Austrian news agency APA, is to apply to the Austrian authorities for pastafarianism to become an officially recognised faith.

Troll

Lol thats halarious, but really ... Therapy o.O

What has eight legs, three eyes, and a nose that spits deadly mucus? Doesn’t matter, just kill it in the face and take its stuff.
apulu
Friend
Veteran Poster

Forum Image[/url]

Super Troll

omg that is awesome XD

If that was Alabama that kid would of been screaming "Hammer of Righteousness!!!" while trying to rub his forehead on the moose like his keyboard at home and gotten trampled. Lets all be pleased his country has an educational system.

Maybe that's why they blew up Oslo today... they're getting too far ahead...
*Chicane
Friend
Troll

I just read in the Norwegian newspaper that the terrorist is a 32 year old Norwegian, one of his biggest hobbies? World of Warcraft...

Troll

I haven't confirmed it yet, but I know she was out working on the ambulance today during the bombing/shooting and I'm 99% sure this is my mom in this picture in the newspaper. ♥ my mom.

Forum Image

Troll

Forum Image

What has eight legs, three eyes, and a nose that spits deadly mucus? Doesn’t matter, just kill it in the face and take its stuff.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Massacre Forum Index -> Crazy Links All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 39, 40, 41  Next
Page 2 of 41

Jump to: