View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fija
Friend
Super Troll

re: Long Live The King...

Forum Image

So it's been a busy few months.
Lets do a recap: Huge server move - check, massive recruitment - check, starting our raids from near scratch and overcoming all the challenges in moving to a new server - check, moving forward with our momentum and continuing to down bosses while proving wrong all those that doubted us - check

ICC Heroics, here we come.

Last edited by Fija on 2010/05/05 15:37; edited 2 times in total

I just wanted to give a big congratulations and thank you to everyone involved in this. Both the people who transferred with us, and the ones we've gained on Turalyon. This is just the beginning, Hard Modes start now!

"Sanity... since when have I needed a useless thing like that?"
Death_Rabbit

LK is down and we are a couple HM kill's off server top 5....good place to be twisted

On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.
Alystira

We did it! I want to personally thank everyone who stuck by us in the server move and also to those new faces that joined us on Turalyon. I'm very proud of you all and look forward to conquering some hardmodes soon!

wom-d (leesinga)
Officer
Super Troll

this pic is so epic it makes my window scroll at the bottom :P

Im right here with Aly and Byle on this every one has done a wonderful job getting this. I wasnt ever in a guild b4 that was able to do end game content like this so i was never able to see the Illidan or Vash fights as they were ment to be. What i can say is this was one hell of a fight to learn and the cordnation needed to accomplish this.

You all have my thanks in the sucess of getting this boss down its a feat that i have not been able to ever do in this game and i look forward to the heroics and eventually Heroic LK

Good job good momentum and lets keep it rolling !
Sayuri :)

I never was in many guilds that were able to down end game bosses w/o a HUGE nerf. In Dauntless we got KJ down after they nerfed him into ez mode..Exiles couldnt do Ulduar until they outgeared the place..So its nice to finally get to experience something that is actually hard and something that takes skill at doing..Now to only remember to put up AT for harvest phase for next time..Well done Massacre

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning,Satan shudders & says...

"Oh shit....she"s awake!!""
Babylonius
Friend
Slacker

Grats guys. My guild still got it first tongue out... Race you through HM's

This goes without saying, but as mentioned above by Byle, Aly, Ness etc..

A big thanks to everyone, from the old crew on Medivh that came with us and all the new people we picked up later after getting here. Medivh crew, I know many of you, myself included spent a lot of time and money to bring our toons here, so it was by no means an easy, or cheap decision but you stick with it, you believed in our goals and you came with us in the end, and for that we thank you.

To those we picked up later, you are just as important and everything you have done is appreciated just as much, because without you we would not have been able to raid. We would have had to continue pugging to fill our raid spots like we did early on, but with your help we completed our raid comps and actually begin real raids.

All in all, thanks to everyone for your hard work and dedication, and now that everyone knows what we are capable of, do remember that this is just the beginning, and now its a race to heroics. We have a solid group, so as long as you keep giving it your all, we will go far progress in the ranks.

Good work everyone.

Jump to: